Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 29, 2008

My Birthday Party...

June 28, 2008...I had my second birthday party today!!! I had lots of my friends and family over to play with me. We had pizza, salad, and fruit salad. I loved the baseball cupcakes that Mommy made. We played outside in my new pool and with my new sand & water table. It was so much fun!!!

Here I am with Eli, Owen, and Morgan in the pool. This is fun!
Julia and Morgan at the sand & water table...Pictures of my friends and family... My friend Mason and his daddy...Here's Mommy with Eli's mommy & Mason's mommy...Here I am with Uncle Matt & Sara...
Trying my yummy baseball blueberry cupcake...
Mmmmmmm....
Here I am with Great Aunt Lori...
Here I am with my cousins, Kathryn & Lindsey...
This is my friend, Luke...
This is my friend, Madison. Our daddies work together...
Here I am with Grandpa & Grammy...
Here I am with Aunt Kathy, her mom, and Uncle Mark...
Worn out after a great party with Mommy & Daddy...