Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I'm 2 1/2 Years Old...

December 23, 2008...I am now a 2 1/2 year old!!! I can do some serious talking. I am usually talking about something at any point during the day. I've been saying "no" a lot more now, too.
My favorite foods are strawberry & banilla yogurt, sweet potatoes, "Elmo" crackers, cinnamon Goldfish, burgers, broccoli, bread, pepperoni and eggs, and I love to drink rice milk. I love to read books with Mommy before naptime and bedtime. My favorite books lately have been Here Comes Santa Claus; We Wish You a Merry Christmas; Animalia; National Geographic Kids magazine (about penguins & Weddell seals); Baby Animals magazines; Little Bear; Bob's White Christmas; I Went Walking; Curious George; and Eric Carle's Animal Homes. I like doing crafts with Mommy, going to the grocery store with Daddy, playing with my Little People, playing with all my diggers, playing with my train at Grammy & Grandpa's house, watching "Bob the Builder" with Grammy, hugging Reese, eating snacks out of my snack cup, playing at the YMCA while Mommy exercises, seeing Uncle Matt, helping Mommy & Daddy cook, going to Grammy & Grandpa's house, and watching my favorite show, "Little Bear," and my Little People DVD. I still love my stuffed animal, Little Bear, and I always am carrying so many things in my hand, wherever we go. This month I've especially enjoyed opening my advent calendar every day. I've been getting treats, toys, and stickers so far. I am a good boy, but I am definitely showing signs that I am a two year old! Life is still so good...