Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, February 23, 2009

I'm 32 Months Old!

February 23, 2009...I am now 32 months old...getting close to being three! You wouldn't believe it just by looking at my sweet pictures, but I can definitely challenge my parents. I don't always do what they ask, especially when I'm doing what I want to do. I guess that's what being two is all about! :)


I am still a sweet and shy (when in public) little boy. I am happy and love my family very much. I love to see my friends at the library and the park. The friends I see most are Camden, Eli, Luke, Julia, and Ainsley. I love to play with my trucks. I could do this all day long if Mommy & Daddy let me. I also love to read/listen to books. I could also do this all day long. I love going to the library to pick out new books and get the ones that Mommy requested for me. My current favorites are Meet Jack Truck; Smash Crash; I Spy books; Digger Man; Machines at Work; any books about airplanes, big rigs, concrete mixers, street cleaners, diggers, construction & farm equipment, and combines; Zoom; My Big Book of Things that Go; Over in the Ocean in the Coral Reef; and This Truck. I love playing outside; going to Grammy & Grandpa's house; visiting Nana & Nano; watching "Little Bear" every morning and having my granola bar; playing football and soccer, esp. doing headers, with Daddy; hugging Reesey; playing with my trucks, diggers, and "airport trucks"; watching truck videos on youtube with Daddy; listening to my favorite songs in the car (currently Queen's "Don't Stop Me Now", Bon Jovi's "Livin' On A Prayer", and "Day-O"); doing puzzles; helping Mommy make smoothies; being silly; and eating snacks. My favorite snack is Cheddar Bunnies, and my favorite drink is "o.j." I am still in diapers, but I keep saying I'm going to try the potty & big boy underwear "tomorrow." I am an awesome big brother, and I love to help Mommy & Daddy take care of Reesey. Here are my monkey pics...



This is my "silly face"...