Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 18, 2010

My First Middle School Baseball Game & VIDEOS...

March 18, 2010...We got to go to a middle school baseball game this afternoon! My friend Drew's daddy is the coach!!! I loved every minute of it. I watched some of the game, played on the playground, played catch with some other kids, and I got to go into the dugout with the coach and players! After the game was over, I even got to run the bases! It was AWESOME!!!

Here I am with Reesey on the bleachers...
Watching the game from the dugout with my friend, Drew,
his brother, Will, and his daddy who is the coach...
Here I am with some of the players...

Getting fist bumps from some of the players...

Here I am playing catch with some of the players in the dugout VIDEO...

Running the bases VIDEO...