Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 23, 2010

I'm Forty-Seven Months Old!!!

May 23, 2010...Yep, just one month away from my birthday, and I can't wait to be four. Mommy is dreading it, but I keep telling her that I'll still be her little boy. Nothing much has changed in the last month. I'm getting ready to finish my first year of preschool. I have loved going to school, learning, and making new friends. I still totally love sports...especially baseball and football. I play baseball every day. I'm getting really good at catching now. I love to ride my bike, and I'm getting really good at that, too! I love to listen to music, and my current favorite songs are The Alphabet Lost and Found and songs from my Veggie Tales CDs from Chick-Fil-A. My favorite stuffed animals right now are Polar Bear and my new tiger cat, Milo. My favorite shows to watch are Little Bear, Max & Ruby (which I watch at Grammy & Grandpa's house), and The Backyardigans. Reesey wants me to watch Wonder Pets with him. My favorite books are any nonfiction books about sports and just about anything Mommy will read to me. I haven't been really particular about books except that I do need my football and baseball books in my bed while I rest. I still take a "rest" every day...basically, I play with my stuffed animals and read my books...and sometimes I sleep. Sometimes, I like to get out of my bed during rest time and read in my rocking chair. I love playing baseball with Daddy and my friend, Camden; going to Grammy & Grandpa's house while Mommy tutors; playing with my baseball and football guys; playing with my Legos; having snacks; reading with Mommy at night; playing Wii with Daddy; going to the library; going to school and seeing my friends; eating ice cream, if I get the chance; chasing Reesey and getting him to talk to me; playing outside, especially with my neighbors Wyntur & Camden; riding my bike; and being with people who love me. I still love to be hugged! Here are some pictures of me today...



Bunting (and I just hit the ball)...
Getting ready to smack the ball...
Check out the rainbow today!
Totally worn out...and still hugging Milo...
(and don't forget about Little Bear)