Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I'm Fifty-Three Months Old!!!

November 23, 2010...I am now 53 months old...almost 4 1/2! WOW! I'm still home-schooled by Mommy, and I'm enjoying learning new things with her. I can read some words on my own, and I have some books I can read by myself (even though Mommy thinks I've memorized them). My favorite TV show right now is "The Cat in the Hat Knows a lot about That!" My favorite books right now are Dr. Seuss books, farm books, Jack Truck and any books about sports or books that we check out from the library. I love to play with my cars (from "Cars") and our Thomas trains (most are Reese's). I don't have any new favorite foods, but Mommy & Daddy are happy with my eating because I'm a good eater. "I never waste my food" (this is what I told Mommy one night at dinner). Ice cream is definitely at the top of my list still. I love going over to Grammy & Grandpa's house, seeing friends at the Y and having playdates, setting up my cars, playing with legos, doing crafts and projects, riding my bike and playing outside, going to the park, going to the library, eating snacks, playing with Daddy after work, reading books with Mommy, and being silly with Reesey.