Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I'm Fifty-Six Months Old!!!

February 23, 2011...I am now just 4 months away from turning 5 years old. Mommy is registering me for kindergarten and is so sad about it!!! We even went on a tour of a school today. I think I'm going to like kindergarten! I haven't changed too much over the past month (except that now I am sleeping without rails on my bed, and I can tell time on my digital watch). I am just as sweet and dear as ever, growing and learning every day. I'm still doing school with Mommy. This past month we have spent a lot of time visiting my grandpa at the hospital. He's been really sick. Reese & I really cheer up Grammy & Grandpa when we visit. I've found two new favorite movies..."The Jungle Book" and "Finding Nemo" and of course I still love "Cars" and "Mater's Tall Tales" videos. My favorite show is "Thomas & Friends" and I still like to watch "Little Bear." I love to read books with Mommy & Reesey. Some of my favorites are Thomas books; Penguin Pete; Berenstain Bears; nonfiction books & anything Mommy reads to me. My favorite foods are pork tacos with cilantro (I love cilantro!!!), Cheez-its, Girl Scout cookies (Caramel Delites, Tagalongs, and Thin Mints), juice, yogurt, oranges, broccoli, and eggs. I have a new friend, Dorsey, whom I love to play with at the Y. Her birthday is the day after mine!!! I love my little brother Reesey; playing Wii with Daddy (especially baseball); being with Daddy; getting up from my rest time; seeing Grammy & Grandpa; going to my class at church on Sunday mornings; getting books at the library; playing outside; playing with my friends; playing hide-n-seek; watching Thomas videos on www.youtube.com; riding my bike; getting mail; my cars from "Cars"; coloring & making crafts; getting treats at Starbucks; talking about what new toys I want to buy; playing basketball at the Y; and having fun. Here are some pictures of me being me (sorry, no monkey)...