Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I'm Fifty-Seven Months Old...

March 23, 2011...I am now 4 3/4 years old! When asked, I say I'm 4 1/2 (not four)!!! I'm still being homeschooled this year, and I am starting to read more and more (though many times I'd rather be doing something else). The biggest change from last month is that I am now totally into drawing. I love to draw all the time, and sometimes, I will spend most of my day drawing. Lately, I've been drawing lots of Curious George pictures. I also love to draw basketball & football players, animals, and Tom & Jerry. My mommy gave me her box of 48 crayons, and I carry that with me everywhere. I even draw pictures in the car on the way to the Y in the morning. I can draw and color with both my right and left hand. My handwriting is getting really good, too. I really only write capital letters, and I am now starting to work on my lowercase letters. I like to label my pictures, and I always write my name on everything. My current favorite shows are "Tom & Jerry" and "Curious George." I could watch "Tom & Jerry" for hours and not stop cracking up! My current favorite books are any Curious George book; anything funny; The Little Lamb; Corduroy; Go, Dog, Go; and basically anything Mommy reads to me. My favorite songs are songs from "The Jungle Book." I love to eat apples, pork tacos with cilantro, eggs (and I just can't believe that Reesey doesn't like them...this is mind-blowing to me), juice, Cheddar-Jack Cheez-its, ice cream, and chicken nuggets. I love seeing Grammy & Grandpa; watching "Tom & Jerry"; playing with Reesey; going on bike rides with Daddy; playing outside with Camden & the boys on our street; reading with Mommy; playing Cars; getting new books from the library; seeing Daddy after work; playing with my friends at the Y; having snacks; drawing; being outside; my stuffed animals (especially Valentine, Sticky, and Duck the duck from Duck); learning new things; getting new clothes (Mommy loves that); and having fun. I still have an excellent memory!!!




I wanted to wrestle my monkey...VIDEO...