Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 23, 2011

I'm Fifty-Eight Months Old!!!

April 23, 2011...I am now 58 months old...just 2 months away from turning 5!!!! I've been excited about turning five for a while now. I've been planning my birthday party for months. I am still just a doll...so sweet and kind, laid-back like Daddy, a planner like Mommy, silly, athletic, and full of life. I love my little brother, Reesey, so much. Right now, my most favorite show is "Tom & Jerry" though I do enjoy watching "The Backyardigans" with Reese. I love every book that Mommy reads to me, but my favorites right now are Curious George books; Froggy books, especially Froggy Plays T-Ball; books on CD, especially Library Mouse and Mr. Putter & Tabby Pick the Pears; Curious George & the Rocket; Truckery Rhymes (which I have memorized); Hoops with Swoops; and all Berenstain Bear books. I am reading some little books by myself, too. I am getting better all the time. (I will get Mommy to put some videos of me reading on here soon). Not sure if I have any new favorite foods...but I am still a great eater. I guess some of my favorite things are Gogurt/Danimals, snacks, cereal, juice, pork tacos with cilantro, and sausage/bacon (which is a treat). I am still doing school with Mommy and am learning so much. I will definitely be ready for kindergarten in September! I love Reesey; watching "Tom & Jerry"; going over to Grammy & Grandpa's house (especially for a sleepover...eating mini drumsticks, watching a movie & having popcorn, taking showers in their cool shower); playing with my friends (especially my neighbor, Camden); going to Sunday School at my church; my stuffed bear, Valentine; drawing (I LOVE TO DRAW!!!!!); playing Cars; taking showers; getting new books at the library; riding bikes with Daddy; reading books with Mommy; getting any kind of treat; going to Target; and having fun! Life is still good!!!