Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Our Trip to Holland, Michigan...

July 1-7, 2011...Our family took a very long road trip to visit Nana & Mike!  This was our very first time driving to Michigan.  We had a really fun time with Nana, Mike, Auntie Lish, Uncle Michael, and our cousins, TJ & baby Michael.  We had to come home a little early because Grandpa passed away.

First things first...gotta open my birthday presents from TJ and his family...
I LOVED Mike's dog, Niko!!!!!  I played with him for hours!!!
Baby Michael, me, and all of his monster trucks...
Nana & me...
I love my cousin, TJ!!!!
Nana spoiled us with ice cream cones...
We went to a cool inflatable place called Crazy Bounce.  It was so much fun!
Yep, they even had a "Cars" bounce slide!
Enjoying some nice weather at Lake Michigan...
 Big Red!



Wouldn't be the fourth of July without Uncle Michael's fireworks display...
 Brothers...
 Check out all of these steps to a cool trail!  We walked them all!
 Mommy wanted to take us to Dutch Village...

 I always love feeding the goats....

 Funny family picture...

 Playing badmitton!