Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 04, 2011

Ann Arbor 2011...

September 2-4, 2011...Our annual weekend in Ann Arbor!  We are headed to Ann Arbor for the Michigan vs. Western Michigan football game and a day of tailgating. We spent the weekend with Nana & Mike and Uncle Michael, Auntie Lish, TJ, and lil' Michael.  We had such a great time!!!!  We also spent the morning at the Detroit Zoo before heading home on Sunday.

Here we are on our flight...lots of coloring!
I got to wear the pilot's hat!
Taking care of my little brother in the airport...
The Austin boys...

September 3, 2011...TAILGATING!!!!  We spent most of the day here...
Little Michael & me...


Cousins...
Brothers...Go Blue!
Our family...
Mike & me...
Nana & me...

The whole tailgating crew...from L to R:  Mike, Nana, Mommy, Auntie Lish, Reesey, me, Daddy, Jon (Daddy's friend), Erik & his daughters - Iris and Mira, TJ, Uncle Michael, and Kim (Erik's wife).  (Erik and Jon are Daddy's friends from high school).  Little Michael is taking a nap...
Mommy is having fun with her new camera...
Future kicker?

September 4, 2011...Checking out the Detroit Zoo!
We saw TONS of great animals...





A treat while waiting for our plane...

Daddy and me at the airport...