Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, October 28, 2011

Field Trips...

October 26, 2011...Here I am on one of my first field trips of the year.  This was a walking field trip, and we actually got to go out to a cafe for breakfast.  It was so much fun.  We made tie-dye shirts to wear on all of our field trips since we go on so many at our school.  This is my friend, Katherine.

October 28, 2011...Here I am in my classroom before another field trip.  I am helping with the morning message.  I am finding a certain word to circle.

Here I am with Kevin and Katherine on our walking field trip.  Mommy got to come along, too!  Today we are learning about needs and wants...and which businesses in our community provide things that we need versus things that we want. We toured a very nice hotel, and we got to go back in the kitchen and learn what happens there.


My friends, Eli & Jack S, and me...
In our chef hats in the hotel's kitchen...

 Here's our class on the stairs of the hotel.  I'm in the middle row, second from the left.

Can you believe part of our walking field trip included going into Target?  Yep!!!!  Here I am with my friend, Elijah, in front of the "Cars 2" display.  I think this is a "want" not a need.

After our field trip, we made a fun Halloween snack!