Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 13, 2007

My Third Michigan Tailgate & Trip to Ann Arbor...

Hey everyone! Sorry it's taken Mommy so long to get some new pictures on my website. She dropped our camera in the pool, and we had to get a new one. She's figured out how to work the new camera...don't worry, she'll keep putting pictures on here for you.
Last weekend, September 7-9, we flew to Detroit and then drove to Ann Arbor for our annual football game. This was my third time (once in the belly and twice out). I got to see my Nano & Nana, Auntie Lish, Uncle Michael, my cousin T.J., and a bunch of my daddy's Michigan buddies. It was a very busy weekend. Here are lots of pictures from my very fun (even though the Wolverines played their worst game ever) trip. Enjoy!
September 9, 2007...
Here I am with Nano, Nana, Uncle Michael, Auntie
Lish, and T.J. outside Weber's Inn, where we always stay. Here's my cousin, T.J. Isn't he adorable? He is
now a little over 3 months old.

Here I am with Nano, Nana & T.J.
Here we are with our daddies.
September 8...Tailgating time before the Michigan/Oregon game. Here I am with Daddy, Mommy, and Wally the Wolverine, who was set up at our tailgating site. (Sorry his head is cut off in the picture). I had so much fun tailgating. I wanted to play all the games that the big people were playing. Plus, I ate a lot of food.

Here I am playing with the bocce balls.
Croquet, anyone? Chillin' in my camping chair. GO BLUE!
Enjoying some tasty watermelon. I ate 3 slices!
Here I am with T.J. and Iris (who is Daddy's
friend Erik's new baby). T.J. looks like he's going
to cry because I keep poking him with my finger.
I really love babies.