Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Halloween Fun...

Hey everybody! I celebrated my second Halloween yesterday, and I had a BLAST!
First, I went to the Fall Festival at Mommy's old school. I saw lots of my mommy's old students and had fun dancing and watching a clown. It was better than last year because I could walk around on my own.

A pair of Jacks...Here I am with the Jack that Mommy
taught when she was pregnant with me.
Here I am with Kate, Abby, Haley, and Mommy. It's been
a fun Fall Festival, but I'm ready for a nap!!!Having fun at the park. (It wasn't cold...Mommy was
just trying to get a good picture for my Christmas card.)Picking up pumpkins is hard work! Here I am with Emily and Sharkey. They are Mommy and
Daddy's friends who came to visit us from San Francisco.
They even introduced Mommy and Daddy!

Here I am with my buddy Camden.

He's the monkey and I'm the puppy!
Trick-or-treating with Daddy and Mommy.

I really didn't want any candy, but I took some

for Mommy and Emily anyway! We went to my friend Bonnie's house. She's the ladybug!
I'm still not sure I really want any candy!
Scary!!!!!!!!