Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, November 23, 2007

I'm 17 Months Old!!!

Hey everyone! I turned 17 months old on Friday, November 23. I am learning new words every day. I'm still pretty quiet in general (and still LOVE my paci), but I can say touchdown, football, bye bye, cool, cheers, and lots of other words. My favorite word to say is hot. I also like to count things and try to say 1, 2, 3, 4... I am still a good eater, and I really gobble up eggs, cheese, smoothies, yogurt, and broccoli. I've got two new teeth coming in...so I have 10 teeth now. I love to listen to music, especially a CD that Mommy made me. I really love the songs "Rock-a-bye Your Bear," "The Wheels on the Bus," "Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes," and "The Itsy Bitsy Spider." I love to dance and do the motions. I love to read books. My current favorites are Dig, Dig, Digging; Created by God so I Must be Special; The Wheels on the Bus; Brown Bear, Brown Bear; I Know an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Pie; and Peekaboo Kisses. I still love to play with cars and trucks, and now I've enjoyed playing on my train table! I still LOVE bathtime, hugs, kisses, being tickled, playing ladder golf, being outside, playing with Daddy, watching football, being read to, making a mess, and eating!!! Life is GREAT! Giving Monkey a kiss!
Hurry up, Mom...I'm TOTALLY bored!
Hello!