Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 24, 2008

I'm 20 Months Old!!!

Hey everybody! I'm officially 20 months old...as of Saturday, February 23, 2008. I am talking up a storm. I like to repeat things that you say, so watch out! Here are some new words I've been saying over the past month...Matt & Sara (as in Uncle Matt and his girlfriend, Sara), mac & cheese, backhoe, mango, haircut, Clifford, George (as in Curious George), park, teacher, tractor, tissue, mouth, nose, eyebrows, elbow, bread, golf, good, hat, clap, cruise ship (from my puzzle), rock, clock, moose, zebra, hippo, flamingo, lion, wolf, and Grandpa! (At least those are the words that Mommy has written down). I also am starting to say "Mama's cup" and "Dada's hat" and things like that. I'm learning that everything doesn't belong to me. I like to count. If you say "one", I'll say "two, five, six, seven, eight." I still love to look at books and have someone read to me. My current favorite books are Happy Thanksgiving, Biscuit; Happy Valentine's Day, Clifford; Polar Bear, Polar Bear, What Do You Hear?; Dogs; Panda Bear, Panda Bear, What Do You See?; Trucks; Puppies; Jesse Bear, What Will You Wear?; Curious George Rides; and any other books about animals or transportation. I love playing outside, going for walks, going to the library for Rhyme Time (especially seeing the bubbles and getting a stamp), picking out my own books at the library, playing and watching basketball, playing with Daddy, going to the park, doing puzzles, getting a balloon (and snacks) at the grocery store, playing with my Little People and cars & trucks, playing with my train table, being read to and sung to, dancing, taking a bath, eating, and being with my family. My favorite colors are purple and yellow. I still have 12 teeth, but I am constantly drooling...so maybe more are on the way. I am trying to learn how to jump; my body wants to jump, but my feet won't leave the floor. Mommy will try to get a video of me jumping and dancing soon. I am having lots of fun! And even though I don't get it, Mommy and Daddy keep telling me that I'm going to be a big brother in September! Here are some pictures from Saturday! Love, Jack :)