Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, February 11, 2008

Trip to Chicago...

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't put new pictures on in a while. I went to Chicago with Daddy and Mommy from January 28-30th to celebrate Uncle Michael's 30th birthday and to see him coach a basketball game! We got to fly on an airplane, which is one of my most favorite things to do! I also got to see lots of choo-choo trains, buses, trucks, airplanes, and cars while I was there. I even got to see lots of snow! It was snowing when we got there. One of my favorite things was going to Uncle Michael's basketball game. He is the coach! I also loved seeing my cousin, T.J., who is now 8 months old and his cats, Joey and Chandler. They're pretty cool. I had a fun weekend with Nano, Nana, Uncle Michael, Auntie Lish, T.J., Daddy, and Mommy. Here are some pictures from my trip.


Eating breakfast at Connie's with T.J. Here's a picture of Auntie Lish, T.J., and Uncle Michael.
Here I am with Auntie Lish at Uncle Michael's game! Go Naz!
Playing basketball at half-time!
Watching the game with Daddy.

Here I am with Nano & Nana.

Totally worn out on the plane after a fun weekend!