Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 24, 2008

I'm 26 Months Old!!!

August 23, 2008...Hey everyone! I turned 26 months old today! I'm getting so big! Not too many things have changed over the past month. I'm still talking all the time. Mommy thinks I am like a sports commentator, making a comment about everything we do, all day long. I am still totally into construction equipment/ vehicles. I love when Grandpa drives me past the job sites in his Tahoe. I still love to read with Mommy and Daddy. My current favorite books are I'm a Big Brother; Mr. Big Brother; Old MacDonald Had a Farm; Little Bear; Michigan Wolverines 1, 2, 3; and Diggers. My favorite songs are "The Victors", "Day-O", "Where is Thumbkin", "Old MacDonald Had a Farm", "Rockabye Your Bear" and "The Wheels on the Bus." I love to help Mommy in the kitchen, go for walks, read, play with my trains, play with my Little People, get tackled and tickled by Daddy, play baseball and soccer, look for trucks when I'm in the car, go on trips, spend time with Grammy and Grandpa, play with my friends, pick out my own books at the library, and "go under" (the water) in the pool. Life is good now...but pretty soon things are going to change. I'll be a big brother in just a couple of weeks. I think I'm going to be pretty busy!!! Here are my monkey pics...