Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My Trip to Detroit, Michigan...

August 15-17, 2008...Daddy & Mommy took me to Detroit, Michigan for the weekend. We went to celebrate Daddy's birthday and to go to a Detroit Tigers game with lots of Daddy's family. I got to spend the weekend with my cousin, Lindsey; Gigi; Uncle Michael; Auntie Lish; my cousin, TJ; Nano & Nana; and Daddy & Mommy. Some of the highlights from the trip were: flying to and from Detroit, going out to Greektown for dinner on Friday night, going to the Detroit Zoo, going to the Detroit Tigers baseball game, swimming in the hotel pool with Nano, Daddy, and Mommy, and eating pancakes for breakfast! We stayed in a hotel a couple of blocks from Comerica Park, where the Tigers play. I loved getting to play with my family!

August 15, 2008...At Cyprus Tavern in Greektown,
celebrating Daddy's birthday...
With Nana, Daddy, and Nano...
Group picture...
August 16, 2008...Yes, there are backhoe loaders
in Detroit! We found one near our hotel!!!

The best seat in the city... Uncle Michael, Auntie Lish, and T.J. at the Detroit Zoo...
More Detroit Zoo pictures...



Yes, Mommy made it through another zoo trip

at 36 weeks pregnant! This is our 4th zoo this year.

Pictures from the Detroit Tigers game...
Check out Mommy's BIG belly!


Nano & me...

Nana & Gigi...

Gigi & Lindsey...

Uncle Michael, Auntie Lish, and T.J....


Daddy & me...


Mommy & me...


August 17, 2008...At the Detroit airport...


Worn out on the plane ride home...