Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 23, 2008

My Trip to the NC State Fair...

October 23, 2008...Grammy & Grandpa took me to the North Carolina State Fair today. I'm not sure who had more fun...me or Grammy & Grandpa. We had such a blast! Thank you very much, Grammy & Grandpa, for taking me to the fair. Here are some pictures from my awesome day...



Here we are, getting ready to head to the fair...
We saw cows...
Here I am holding a chick...
Aren't these chicks cute? I also saw bunnies,
horses, chickens, ducks, and a swan.
Grandpa & me on the carousel...
Grandpa & me on the tea cups...(He swore to
Mommy a long time ago that he would never
go on them again after going on them at Disney).

Checking out the giant pumpkins with Grammy...

Going fishing with Grandpa...
Riding a choo choo train with Grammy...
Playing my new trumpet...(Guess what I'm playing...
"The Victors" of course).