Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, January 05, 2009

New Years in Michigan

December 31-January 4, 2008...We went to Holland, Michigan, to celebrate Christmas & New Years with Nana & Nano. I was so excited to go to the airport because it has been a long time
(4 1/2 months) since I've been on a plane, and I LOVE to fly! I got to celebrate Christmas again!!! I had fun with my cousin, TJ, Auntie Lish, Uncle Michael, Nana & of course, Nano! I even got to play in the snow, go sledding, and ride my new bike (that is actually for my birthday in June). Here are some pictures from my trip...

Opening gifts with TJ & Auntie Lish...
Opening up some new animals with Nana...
Uncle Michael & TJ...
Eating Chex Mix with Nano...
I love the snow!!! I'm totally bundled up in my coat, hat,
mittens, and new boots for the snow!!!
Sledding with Nano, Daddy, & Mommy...
I really had fun playing with blocks. Nano made these
blocks for Daddy when he was little like me....
Eating granola bars with TJ...
Nano, Nana, Reese (who caught my cold), & me...
Making juice with Nano...make sure to check out the video.
Checking out the snow plow and white Bobcat with Nano
& Daddy...
This bike is so cool!
Doritoes are so yummy, so orange, and so MESSY!!!
I love Nana!
Another picture with Nana, Nano, Reese & me...