Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 23, 2009

I'm Thirty-Four Months Old!!!

April 23, 2009...I turned 34 months old today. I'm getting so close to being three years old! I like to do things on my own and be independent. I'm getting pretty funny these days. I love to be with my friends, especially Camden & Ainsley. I see Ainsley at the YMCA on a daily basis, and Camden lives across the street! I love having a little brother. I am very protective. If anyone comes to look at him or talk to him when he's in his stroller, I put my arm across him to make sure he's safe. My favorite foods are chicken, hummus, pepperoni, sweet potatoes, ice cream, cereal, granola bars, pesto, yogurt, and Cheddar Bunnies. My favorite shows are Little Bear and Franklin. Franklin is a new favorite! My favorite books are Franklin books; books about garbage trucks, dump trucks, big rigs, street sweepers, backhoes & construction equipment, cranes, and any other diggers; The Berenstain Bears Family Reunion; Machines at Work; Barney's Easter book; books about airplanes; and Jesse Bear, What Will You Wear?. I love going to Rhyme Time and the park with my friends, going to job sites and out to lunch with Grandpa, watching videos and playing with Grammy, playing sports and being crazy with Daddy, reading books and playing with my toys with Mommy, hugging Reesey, playing with my favorite stuffed animals (Rocket, the cat; Growler, my blue tiger; and Little Bear), playing with my cars & trucks, playing at my sand & water table, watching construction and airplane videos on youtube.com, listening to my favorite songs (Don't Stop Me Now by Queen & Livin' On a Prayer by Bon Jovi), dancing naked after my bath, going to the airport, and being with people who love me. I like to climb in my carseat, get my plate and silverware, brush my teeth, and turn on my fan & nightlight & music all by myself. I'm full of energy and such a joy to my family.

On Grammy & Grandpa's front porch...


I picked flowers for Grammy & Grandpa...