Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Our Trip to Naples...

April 10-18, 2009...I spent the week in Naples, Florida, with Nana, Nano, Uncle Michael, Auntie Lish, T.J., Daddy, Mommy, and Reese. I had so much fun going to the airports in Raleigh and Tampa. I enjoyed playing with my cousin, T.J., so much. The beach and pool were a blast. I have my own swim vest, and I can swim by myself. We went to the Naples Zoo and the pier, too. Here are lots of pictures from our vacation. I really love my family.
April 17, 2009...I saw an awesome sunset from our condo. I'm the big brother!
Chillin' at the beach with Daddy & Reesey...
April 16, 2009...T.J., Nana, & me...
Eating at Pincher's...I even tried some crab!
We were all wearing plaid!
Daddy & me...
April 15, 2009... T.J. & me on the pier...
Our family...
Auntie Lish, T.J., & Uncle Michael...
We saw some cool pelicans while we were on the pier.
We also saw dolphins!!!
April 14, 2009...On the beach with Nana...
April 13, 2009...We went to the Naples Zoo today.
This was probably my favorite part of the zoo...
Daddy & me...
Reese & me...
T.J. & me...
April 12, 2009...Happy Easter. We went to an Easter Egg
Hunt at Auntie Lish's grandparents' place.
I found a blue egg!
Look at all of our eggs!
Here's a pink egg, too...
T.J., Auntie Lish, Reesey, & me...Oh, and my new cousin
who is in Auntie Lish's belly-yes, another boy!April 11, 2009...I love looking for sea shells. I found so
many good ones. I got to spend some time alone with
Mommy on the beach. We made lots of sand castles
and decorated them with the shells that we found.