Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, December 25, 2009

A Great Christmas & VIDEOS...

December 25, 2009...Today is Christmas, and I had a great day. I got lots of cars from "Cars", which is what I really wanted. I especially wanted Rescue Squad Mater, and Santa brought me that. Santa also brought me the coolest airplane, shuttle bus, and luggage cart. I had Christmas with Daddy, Mommy, and Reesey, and then we all went to Grammy & Grandpa's to celebrate with Grammy, Grandpa, Uncle Matt, Auntie Jo Jo, Uncle Mike, Charlie & Crosby. It was a really fun day!

I got Wingo!

Getting ready to open more presents!


Opening presents at Grammy & Grandpa's...

Playing with my airplane!!!
Playing Wii with everyone!
Taking Reese for a ride on his new train. Charlie is pushing us!
Cousins...
Uncle Matt got Charlie & me Cars race tracks!!! They are awesome!

VIDEO...

Playing with Charlie on Reese's train...