Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I'm Three & a Half Years Old!!!

December 23, 2009...I am three and a half years old today. Mommy just doesn't want to believe it and keeps telling me to stay little. But I have to get bigger! I am such a sweet and well-behaved little boy. I really love Christmastime and the holidays. I am enjoying opening my advent calendar every day, and I just can't wait until Christmas. I keep showing Mommy and Daddy new cars (from "Cars") that I just have to have. My Christmas list has grown daily. I still love my cars and my stuffed animals. My favorite TV shows are "Olivia" and "Dinosaur Train." My favorite books right now are Richard Scarry's What Do People Do All Day and Cars & Trucks & Things that Go, The Polar Express, Mooseltoe, Amazing Airplanes, Tremendous Trucks, The Best Mistake Ever, Olivia books and my Usborne dinosaur books. My favorite songs are The Twelve Days of Christmas, Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, Jingle Bells, Ring the Bells at Christmastime (what I sang for my Christmas program at school), Bulldozer, and A You're Adorable. My favorite things to eat are Danimals, any kind of cracker, lunch from Chipotle (shredded pork, rice, black beans & cheese), granola bars, and my Cars vitamins. I love going to school, and I am doing a great job there. I even got a "report card"! I love to play with my friends William and Drew at school, and I talk about them a lot at home. I love to ask where people buy certain things, and then I remember the names of the places. For example, if Daddy gets me a car, I have to know where he got it. If it is from Target, I have to know which Target. I have a great memory, and I like to know specific details about things. I love playing with Daddy when he comes home from work, reading books with Mommy, going to school, seeing my friends, playing outside, playing sports...baseball and football right now, going to the library, going to Grammy & Grandpa's, going to the store to look at Cars, getting samples at the grocery store (especially cookies), playing with my cars, playing with my stuffed animals, helping Mommy cook, singing, being crazy with Reesey, and just playing at home. Here are some pictures of me today...
Making my gingerbread cookies...

I love being a big brother...
Fuzzy but cute picture...Here I am with Little Bear...
Bigger than my monkey...