Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Carolina Beach 2010 & VIDEO...

August 8-15, 2010...Yep, another vacation! Daddy & Mommy took Reesey & me to Carolina Beach for a week with Nana, Uncle Michael, Auntie Lish, TJ, & baby Michael! We had a place right on the ocean, and we really had an awesome week! We spent lots of time together playing inside and on the beach. I had a blast with my cousins, TJ & baby Michael. Of course, Reesey was fun, too. I had my own room and got to sleep in a bunk bed. Like last year, I got to go to the Carolina Beach boardwalk, to the Ft. Fisher aquarium, and for a ride on the ferry to Southport (and a yummy breakfast there, too). One of the coolest things I did was learn to boogey board. I still need help, but I'm getting pretty good and loving it! Here are tons of pics from my trip!

August 8, 2010...First time on the beach...
August 9, 2010...

Uncle Michael, TJ, & me...
Fun!
Boogey boarding with Daddy...
August 10, 2010...Nana & me...
Football in the water...
August 11, 2010...Family photo (looking into the sun)...
Carolina Beach boardwalk...carousel fun!
Daddy took me on the ferris wheel (look carefully for me)...
T.J. & me on the airplanes...
Reesey & me on the airplanes...he LOVED it!
ICE CREAM CONES!!!
August 12, 2010...Ft. Fisher Aquarium...
Horseshoe crab!
Cool fish...
T.J. & me & my new seal pup...
Beach time!
Mommy, Reesey & me...
Auntie Lish, baby Michael, T.J., Reesey & me...
Cousins...
Running in the water...
August 13, 2010...Our beach house!
On the ferry to Southport...

Mommy's newest fave...
All of us!!!
Uncle Rob, Aunt Lori, Kathryn, Richard, & Gigi came
to visit for the weekend! Playing football guys with T.J.
and Uncle Rob...
Cutie!
Fun with T.J.!
August 14, 2010...Gigi & me...
We love baby Michael!
My family...
Football plays with the guys...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Daddy! I LOVE YOU!!!
August 15, 2010...Here's a picture of my cool room!
August 9, 2010...Boogey boarding with Daddy VIDEO...