Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, August 23, 2010

I'm FIFTY Months Old!!!

August 23, 2010...Crazy, huh? I'm 50 months old today! The newest thing about me is that I am officially on a t-ball team called the Cubbies! It's my first time playing t-ball on a team, and I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! This month, I've been playing with my cars from the movie "Cars" a ton! I still love to play with my baseball, hockey & football guys. I've been building with blocks a lot more, too. My current favorite stuffed animal is my seal from the Ft. Fisher Aquarium. My favorite shows are "The Backyardigans" and "Max & Ruby" (which I only watch at Grammy & Grandpa's house). My favorite movie is still "Cars," and I've also rediscovered "The Letter Factory" which is great, too! My favorite songs are "Go, Cubs, Go!" ('cause that's the name of my t-ball team), "The Victors," and "Three is the Magic Number." My favorite books are my Cars sticker album; The Berenstain Bears Visit the Dentist (and I got to go to see my dentist on August 16th); The Berenstain Bears Go Out for the Team; The Berenstain Bears Moving Day; Grumpy Cat; My Cat, the Silliest Cat in the World; and any nonfiction books about baseball and football. I also love to read my magazines, My Big Backyard and National Geographic Little Kids. I love to be read to and love to pick out my own books at the library. My favorite treat to eat is ice cream or any kind of popsicle...or anything related to ice cream (milkshakes, gelato, sorbet, etc). I am always happy, still somewhat shy, and just such a good, sweet boy all the time. I've learned all my states and capitals and can tell you them all (most of the time...there's a few I forget). I'm working hard to be able to write my name and learn how to write some other letters, too. What do I love??? I love my brother Reesey; seeing Daddy after work; spending time with just Mommy and/or Daddy when Reesey is asleep; playing games; playing t-ball; playing with my cars; taking showers (with Cowabunga Coconut shampoo...a new favorite discovery); boogey boarding at the beach; looking for different cars from "Cars" on the computer; reading books; spending time with Grammy & Grandpa (and even sleeping over at their house); putting stickers in my Cars sticker album; getting the mail (especially when there is something for me); being a big brother; seeing my friends; swimming with my goggles; spending time with my family; and playing!

Monkey pics...Mommy is sad because I'm so much bigger
than my monkey!!!


I truly am this sweet...
and I like to be silly, too!