Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 23, 2010

I'm Fifty-One Months Old!!!

September 23, 2010...I am now 4 and 1/4 years old! Mommy has already started on me about staying four forever...not turning five! I'm doing great! I am still as sweet as ever. I am going to school now four days a week. I have lots of friends in my class...and my teachers love me! I'm a good boy all the time at school. I'm also playing t-ball. This has been a blast for me. I love to go to my practices and games, and I'm totally focused before I go! My favorite shows right now are "Little Bear" (yes, back on that again) and "The Backyardigans," and I'm starting to watch "Thomas and Friends" too! I like to watch "Max & Ruby" at Grammy & Grandpa's house. My favorite books are Berenstain Bear books; Mater Saves Christmas (a "Cars" book); my Cars sticker album; The Littlest Matryoshka; Peasant Pig and the Terrible Dragon; Max & Ruby books; and Thomas the Tank Engine books. My favorite songs are "Don't Stop Me Now", "Polly Wolly Doodle" and "Real Gone." No new favorite foods...just been loving peaches and plums lately. I love playing with my cars from "Cars" and my football, hockey & baseball guys; playing with Reesey's new Thomas trains; playing with Reesey; helping Mommy; playing sports with Daddy when he is home from work; riding my bike; throwing the Vortex with Daddy; reading books with Mommy before nap/bedtime; going to Grammy & Grandpa's house; "getting spoiled" (yes, I did tell Mommy that); doing art projects; coloring; my bear, Valentine (and I still make sure there is no hair in his eyes so that he can see); looking at cars from "Cars" on the computer; going to school and seeing my friends; and being independent. I don't like the dark or being alone. Here are my monthly monkey pictures...