Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Isle of Palms, SC...

August 29-September 1, 2010...I just got back from an awesome time in the Isle of Palms, SC. Auntie Jo Jo & Uncle Mike rented a place there for a week and invited us. Mommy took Reesey & me down there. Uncle Matt, Grammy & Grandpa came, too. I had so much fun playing with my cousins, Charlie & Crosby.

Uncle Matt & his three nephews...
Keeping Reesey warm after swimming...
In a deep hole with Charlie...
Where we stayed...
Mommy & me...
Uncle Mike & Auntie Jo Jo...
Playing with Reesey...
Brothers...
Feeding the seagulls...thanks for the bread, Grammy!
COUSINS!!!
Proud grandparents...
Reesey & me...
Grandpa's boys...
Just me...

Check out this cool airport Mommy & I made...
Grammy's boys...
Mommy's little boys...