Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Myrtle Beach June 26-29, 2011

June 26-29, 2011...Mommy took Reesey and me and our friends to the beach for a few days.  Since Grandpa is in the hospital, Grammy & Grandpa couldn't come with us.  So, mommy's friend Heather and her girls, Riley, Ainsley, and Natalie, came along.  Our hotel was beautiful, and we had so much fun with our friends!  Here we are checking out the pool after we arrived...we can't wait for tomorrow!
Our hotel...
The kids pool was really awesome!  See me swimming?
I love to wear my goggles!
Ainsley, Riley & me...
We loved riding on the luggage cart...
Beach bum!


Alligator Adventure was really cool!  We saw tons of alligators and other animals.  Mommy can't get any more pictures to load from this place, but it was cool!
Uncle Matt made it down right before we left so he could stay a few days.  I had fun boogey boarding with him, too...
Going on vacation with my friends was a blast!!!!!