Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 23, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!

June 23, 2011...Yep, it's hard to believe!!!  But I am now five years old!  Mommy just can't believe it!  I turned five at 6:08am this morning.  I am still the sweetest, most darling little boy in the world.  I've been waiting to turn five for what seems like forever!

Here I am opening my first gift before Daddy goes to work...

Yep, I got what I really wanted!!!!  All the race cars from "Cars 2"...

Reesey even got a present, too!  Carla Veloso, one of the Cars 2 racers...


Daddy, Reese, & me...

I wanted to go to Moe's for my birthday lunch!  I LOVE tacos!!!

Nana came in town for my birthday!  I love you, Nana!!!


I wanted ice cream cones instead of birthday cake tonight. 
So we had birthday cake flavored ice cream!!!

Still totally sweet!!!