Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, July 23, 2012

I'm 73 Months Old!!!

July 23, 2012...Yep, can you believe it?  I'm now 73 months old...6 years and one month!  Mommy hasn't taken many monkey pictures this year.  She's going to try to do better.  What I'm really into...playing Star Wars and baseball Wii; the Detroit Tigers, especially pitcher Justin Verlander; watching baseball with Daddy; playing Legos; drawing; swimming; drinking strawberry milk; watching "Sid the Science Kid" on PBS; reading The Magic Treehouse series (Mommy has read the first 20 books to us); listening to "We Built This City" by Jefferson Starship; my little brother, Reesey, and keeping my room clean and organized.  I love being with my family, and I always want to play with my friends.  Mommy has been working with my on my reading, writing and math this summer.  What I'm into...addition.  What I'm not into...reading, writing, and subtraction.  I'm doing a good job, but I don't love doing it!