Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, July 27, 2012

Last Day of Camp...

July 27, 2012...Today was my last day of sports camp.  I spent the week learning how to play soccer and doing all kinds of other things as the regular camp's theme this week was holidays.  Some of my favorite things from the week were making smores, eating "double" popsicles, earning beads, and my counselor, Maggie.  I didn't love camp, but it was a great experience.  I bet baseball camp would have been even better!

Here is the Sports Camp sign!  Our theme was Gatorade G-Sports.

Here is our huddle's spot in the Cooler.  Mommy used to hang out in this place a lot.

This is our huddle's sign.  I was in the Frost.  The other group was called the Fierce.

Here I am with my counselor, "Slammin'" Sam.  My other counselor, Maggie, left early because today was her half-day.  Sam said I gained more and more confidence as the week went by.