Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Charlie's Birthday Party...

Saturday, October 20, 2007...My cousin Charlie (and Auntie Jo Jo and Uncle Mike) came in town this weekend. We celebrated Charlie's first birthday. He turned one on October 4. Lots of people came to celebrate...me, Mommy, Daddy, Uncle Mark and Aunt Kathy (drove down from Columbus), Uncle Matt and Sara, and Grammy and Grandpa. Charlie loves to have a good time!!! Happy Birthday, Charlie! P.S. If you are wondering why there aren't any pictures of Charlie and me together, it's because he was kind of scaring me. I think I need my personal space...he was just a little too close. Next time I'll be ready!

Here are Charlie and his mommy, Auntie Jo Jo.

Here's Charlie with Uncle Adam (my daddy). Here I am with Grandpa on the porch swing.
Notice the Ohio State and Michigan shirts.

Here are Charlie, Uncle Mike, Uncle Mark and Aunt Kathy.
I basically wanted to play ladder golf outside the entire time.
Here I am with Uncle Mike.