Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

It's October...

October 10, 2007...I am really into balloons!
I have to get one every time we go to the
grocery store.
October 8, 2007...I still love my Tonka and Perry.
October 8...Playing cars with my friend, Camden.

October 7, 2007...Just mowing the carpet.
October 7...I was eating my lunch, and a kitty cat
came onto my back porch. I had to stop eating and
go see that kitty! Where did she go?

There's the kitty in my neighbor's yard! Now where is she going?


October 5, 2007...I tried Mommy's salsa & I LOVE it!!!

October 5...Just reading in my construction hat.
October 2, 2007...Playing in the bathtub
is so much fun!


October 2...I had a playdate with my friend,
Leelyn. We played in her sandbox, and I
liked her so much that I kept hugging her.

October 1, 2007...New jammies! Mommy
bought me some new jammies.
Aren't they cute?