Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Christmas with Nana & Nano...

Nana & Nano flew down from Michigan to visit me. We celebrated Christmas again with them. They came from December 28-December 31st. We had lots of fun. Nano taught me how to say "Yeah!" (which I'm still saying). He also read me lots of books, and they both played with me. They also spoiled me with lots of Christmas presents. On Saturday, we went to visit Gigi (my great grandma), Great Aunt Lori, Great Uncle Rob, Kathryn, Richard, and Lindsey. It was a little overwhelming over there with all of those people, but I still had fun. I even got to celebrate another Christmas...even more presents!!!


December 28...Here I am playing with Nana.

December 29...With Nano...

Just opened my first Playmobil toy.

Doggie slippers??? COOL!

With Nana and Mommy at Great Aunt Lori's house.

With Great Uncle Rob...I finally warmed up to him.

With my cousin, Kathryn...

Here I am with Gigi, doing a new puzzle that she gave me.
I love Nano!
I love Nana!
Reading my new airplane book with Nano and Daddy.