Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 03, 2008

I'm 18 Months Old!!!

Hey everyone! I turned 18 months old on Sunday, December 23. That means I'm a year and a half now!!! Time really flies. I have been talking a lot more lately. Some of my favorite words to say are basketball, football, hot, cheers, bye-bye, Mama, and Dada. I can say lots of other words, too. I still love to eat. Not really any new favorite foods...just the regulars (smoothies, cheese, blueberry applesauce, broccoli, eggs, guacamole). I'm currently into reading...Trucks; Baseball 1,2,3; Dig, Dig, Digging (a book about trucks); Puppies; Frosty the Snowman; and my regular favorites. The newest thing I'm into is playing basketball at Grammy & Grandpa's house. I have my very own basketball goal, and I can really shoot some baskets. I like to pass the ball to everyone before shooting. I even get to watch a Clifford basketball show at Grammy & Grandpa's, too. I LOVE going to the park, hugs & kisses, being read to, being chased and tickled, carrying around my snack in my snack cup, playing basketball, taking a bath, getting a balloon at the grocery store, watching big kids, dogs & cats, cars & trucks, going to the airport, going to Grammy & Grandpa's, crawling up the stairs, listening to my favorite songs, going on walks, and helping my mom sweep the kitchen. I have 12 teeth now...4 molars are in. Life is still good!