Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 24, 2008

I'm 19 Months Old!!!

Hey everyone! I turned nineteen months old yesterday, January 23, 2008. I'm still a happy, sweet little boy. Everyone still says I look like my daddy. I really like to talk a lot these days. I can say lots of words, and I will try to copy most words that you ask me to. My current vocabulary includes: apple, applesauce, bath, basketball, cool, football, hot, more, no, yes, yeah, hug, egg, uh-oh, up, paci, book, bubbles, airplane, choo choo, truck, tractor, car, awesome, cheers, cheese, Dada, Mama, crackers, juice, blocks, duck, turtle, and purple. I like to make some animal sounds. My favorite books right now are Designed by God so I Must be Special; My Big Truck Book; Trucks; Curious George Rides; Polar Bear, Polar Bear, What Do You Hear?; Clifford's Good Night Book; Frosty the Snowman; and The Wheels on the Bus. I also really like my collection of books on transportation. I am really into bubbles right now, so bathtime and going to the library are two of my favorite things. Mommy makes me a bubble bath, and at the library, they blow bubbles for everyone after we sing songs. I still have 12 teeth...Mommy doesn't see any new ones, but I am drooling a lot lately. I still love playing basketball at Grammy & Grandpa's house, going for walks outside, looking for cats, getting tickled, being chased, eating crackers, being read and sung to, looking for cars and trucks while I'm in Mommy's car, listening to my favorite songs on my CD, and being with Mommy, Daddy, and my friends and family. I'm learning new things every day, and I can do a lot of things that you ask me to do. Here are some pictures of me on my "19th Month Birthday."

Eating a lemon...SOUR!!!!!
Out for pizza with Grandpa & Mommy.
My monthly monkey pictures...