Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I'm 22 Months Old!!!

Hey everyone! I turned 22 months old on Wednesday, April 23! That means I'll be two years old in only two months!!! Mommy and Daddy can't believe it. I've got four new teeth coming through...so now I'm up to 16 teeth. I'm talking up a storm. I can pretty much copy anything you say, and I'm saying lots and lots of new words. I really love to sing, and I am singing my ABC's constantly. I can also sing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star," "The Wheels on the Bus," and "The Itsy Bitsy Spider." Mommy is trying to get me on video so you can hear me. I still love reading books...among my current favorites are Mr. Big Brother; Baseball; any Clifford book; Olivia books; I Stink (a book about a garbage truck); Planes; Trucks; and any books about animals, sports, or transportation. I am totally obsessed with transportation & construction equipment...airplanes, trucks, skateboards, buses, cars, taxicabs, diggers, fire engines, bulldozers, garbage & recycling trucks. When I am in the car with Mommy, I make sure to point them all out. I can also recognize different landmarks around town...the grocery store ("purple balloons"), Daddy's work, Mommy's old school, the library ("bubbles"), the park, and the bank ("Clifford stickers"). My favorite things to do are play with my cars, trucks, trains, and little people; eat snacks; play basketball and pitch my baseball; do puzzles; go to the park; go to Rhyme Time at the library; read books; sing songs; play in the bathtub; watch sports; watch big kids playing; walk places; go on vacations/trips; play with Grammy and Grandpa; and be with my family. My favorite color is still purple. I had a check-up at my doctor today, and I weigh 28.2 pounds and I'm 34 inches tall. I'm growing and learning so much every day! Life is good! Here are some pictures from my 22 month birthday...



Grandpa ("Papa") taught me this move! I love to be silly!!!