Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My Trip to New York City...

April 18-20, 2008...Mommy took me to New York City to visit Auntie Jo Jo, Uncle Mike, and cousin Charlie. The trip was a birthday gift for Mommy from Auntie Jo Jo. We had a very fun time. I got to spend a lot of time with Charlie. Here are some pictures from our trip.


April 18, 2008...Just arrived in the Big Apple. Here I
am with Charlie.
At the park near Charlie's new condo.
Out to dinner at Landmarc with everyone.
Looking out of the window at Tribeca. There was so
much to see...lots of cars, firetrucks, and taxicabs.

April 19, 2008...Playing in Charlie's room in our jammies.

We had bagels for breakfast at a park on the Hudson

River. If you look closely, you can see the Statue of

Liberty behind Auntie Jo Jo.

Getting ready to get on the subway to head to the zoo.
Auntie Jo Jo and Charlie at the Central Park Zoo.
Having fun at the Central Park Zoo. I got to see monkeys,

colobuses, bats, penguins, fish, birds, and a polar bear!
Mommy and me in front of City Hall.

My first taste of indian food at Baluchi's restaurant.
At Baluchi's with everyone.
April 20, 2008...Eating Auntie Jo Jo's yummy pancakes!
At another great park in the Village.
The slides were great!

At Laguardia Airport, waiting for my plane...