Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, April 14, 2008

My Trip to Washington D.C.

April 11-13, 2008...Daddy and Mommy took me to Washington D.C. for the weekend. Daddy had a seminar on Saturday and Sunday, so Mommy and I tagged along for some fun. We had a great time, and Mommy and I took the metro all over! Here are some pictures from our trip...


April 11, 2008...Here I am on the metro with Daddy...
on the way to Navy Yard to see a baseball game.
Daddy took us to the Washington Nationals vs.
Atlanta Braves baseball game on Friday night.
What a perfect evening!
Check out our awesome seats!
I love baseball!
April 12, 2008...Mommy took me to the National
Zoo while Daddy went to his seminar. We
took the metro to get there. I absolutely loved
the zoo! We ended up staying for 3 1/2 hours, and
I saw all kinds of animals. What a blast! I saw real pandas but got really close to this statue.
Happy the Hippo was so cool! He weighs 7000 pounds!
I loved the crocodile...
Check out these huge tortoises!
Having a nice dinner with Daddy and Mommy
at Papa Razzi in Georgetown. Doing puzzles in the hotel before bedtime.
April 13, 2008...Mommy took me to the National Mall
for a little while in the morning while Daddy finished
his seminar. We saw some famous sites and even rode
the carosel! We also went to the National Air and
Space Museum. I loved the huge airplanes!



Totally worn out on the drive home...