Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Fun with my Family...

May 9-12, 2008...I had a busy weekend with lots of family. Nana and Nano came to visit from Michigan for the weekend. Here are some pictures from my weekend...


May 9...We picked Nana and Nano up from the
airport and headed to the park for a picnic. Grammy
& Grandpa joined us at the park. Mommy and Grammy
made fried chicken, potato salad, fruit salad, and
cookies. Here I am on the slide with Nana & Nano
(and Grammy in the background). A little boy
really wanted to go down the slide right after me! At the park...
Pitching to Nano...
May 10...Daddy, Mommy, Nana, Nano, & I went to
the Spring Sprint at the school where Mommy used
to teach. Daddy ran the 5K race, and the rest of us
walked it. I was lucky enough to be pushed the whole
hilly way. This was my 3rd time doing the Spring
Sprint (...the first, I was in Mommy's belly).

Uncle Matt came by so we could celebrate his

birthday on Saturday night. I love Uncle Matt!

May 11...Here I am with my cousin, Lindsey. We

went to a party at her house to celebrate her

graduation from UNC-C!!! Go Lindsey! I really

liked playing with her cat, Nicholas!

Here we are at Lindsey's party...Gigi, Daddy, Nana,

Mommy, Nano, & me.

I love Gigi!!!
I also love my cousin, Kathryn.
Checking myself out in the mirror.
May 12...Here I am with Nana & Nano before we

took them to the airport. I was sad to see them go.