Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, May 23, 2008

I'm 23 Months Old!!!

May 23, 2008...Hey everybody, can you believe I'll be two years old next month? Mommy and Daddy can't! I am still a happy and well-behaved little boy. I am currently into saying "no" a lot more than before, especially when asked if I want a certain food to eat. I guess I really will be two soon. I love to talk and sing. I still like to sing "Twinkle Twinkle", the ABC's, "Itsy Bitsy Spider", and "Wheels on the Bus." 2 new songs I've been singing lately are "Old MacDonald", "Hurry, Hurry, Drive the Firetruck," and "Patty Cake." I also like to copy what you say. I really like playing with my cars, trucks, trains, and Little People. My favorite toys are two of my Little People, my yellow truck, and my yellow bus. My favorite books are Dig, Dig, Digging; My Big Truck Book; Trucks; The Very Hungry Caterpillar; Mr. Big Brother; Happy Thanksgiving, Biscuit; and Michigan Wolverines, 123. I'm still totally into sports (like my daddy), and since it's baseball season, that's my new favorite. I've also been trying to learn to play golf. Daddy and Mommy have taken me to three baseball games this year. I love going to Grammy & Grandpa's, going for walks in my stroller, going to the park, going to Rhyme Time at the library, getting a balloon at the grocery store (and bread samples), chasing Daddy around the room, playing with my toys, looking at my blogspot and pictures of family and friends, and being read & sung to. Here are some pictures of me on my 23rd month birthday...