Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Hilton Head, SC

May 23-31, 2008...I took my first trip to Hilton Head, South Carolina. I had a great time with Daddy, Mommy, Grammy, Grandpa, Auntie Jo Jo, Uncle Mike, Charlie, Uncle Matt & Sara! I spent lots of time playing at the beach, playing in the pool, and playing with my family. We had really nice weather the entire time, and I had fun listening to the bullfrogs at night. I liked looking for turtles, goldfish, and egrets. Here are some pictures from my awesome trip! I'm ready to go back there next year.



Daddy & me at the playground...
Going on a bike ride with everyone...Gotta love the helmet!
On the beach with Grandpa...
My shadow & Mommy's shadow...
Wrapped up like a burrito after swimming...Uncle Matt
carried me up from the pool...
My family...
Charlie & me...
Bathtime with Charlie & Auntie Jo Jo...
Havin' fun with Grammy...
Sara & Uncle Matt...
Auntie Jo Jo & Uncle Mike...
Making "chicken soup with rice" at the pool...
Cousins...
Playing baseball with Grandpa...
Playing in the ocean... Grammy & Grandpa...
Mommy & me...