Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 20, 2008

My Trip to Atlanta...

July 18-20, 2008...Daddy & Mommy took me to Atlanta this weekend. Daddy had a seminar, and Mommy had fun visiting with her friend, Chiann. I got to play with Chiann's boys, Donnie (5) and Luke (18 mo.). The highlight of our trip was going to the Georgia Aquarium. It took us forever to get there because of some road construction, but it was awesome once we were finally inside. Here are some pictures from my trip...

Luckily, we were able to see a road roller while sitting
in traffic on the way!!!
Donnie & me with some cool fish...



Japanese spider crabs...
A beluga whale...


Playing with Luke...
Thirsty from so much playing...

Here are two videos from the Georgia Aquarium. The first is of some cool fish that you see right when you walk into the aquarium. The second is Jack talking about some fish.