Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 06, 2008

My Trip to Chicago & Holland, MI...

July 3-6, 2008...Daddy and Mommy took me to Chicago and Holland, Michigan for the 4th of July this year. I had a wonderful time with Nana, Nano, Uncle Michael, Auntie Lish, and my cousin, T.J. Here are some pictures from my very fun trip.


July 3, 2008...On the plane (in my first paid-for seat)
on the way to Chicago.
The flight attendant took me to see the cockpit
and meet the pilot. He gave me a yellow airplane!

Nana, Nano, Uncle Michael, Auntie Lish, and T.J. met
us at the airport and drove us to the Brookfield Zoo
in Chicago. Here are some pictures from the zoo.
Here I am with Nana & Nano.
I saw cute polar bears... and sea lions. (And lots of other animals, too).

Checking out the animals with Daddy.
On the carosel...I wanted to ride the gorilla!
The gorillas were my favorite!
Here are Uncle Michael & T.J. by the sting rays.
Here I am with Auntie Lish.
After the zoo, we drove to Nana & Nano's house
in Michigan. I slept part of the way to their house.
Later that night, I watched Daddy and Nano go
fishing, while eating an ice cream cone with Nana.

July 4, 2008...Two of my favorite things at Nana &
Nano's house are their cats, Zoe & Missy.

Here I am with T.J. We are in our jammies...

Having a snack after swimming...

We went to a West Michigan Whitecaps baseball
game on the 4th of July...

Pigging out on a hot dog!
July 5, 2008...Playing with Nano...
Go Tigers!
Nana spoiled me with another ice cream
cone...
July 6, 2008...Snoozin' on the plane after a fun trip!