Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I'm 27 Months Old!!!

September 23, 2008...I turned 27 months old today! The biggest change in the last month is that I am finally a big brother! My brother Reese was born six days ago, and I love him so much. I am still totally into construction and farm equipment. I love to go to see any job site, and I like to make my own at home with my excavator, diggers, backhoe loaders, cranes, dump trucks, graders and concrete mixers. I also love to play with my airplanes, and I have two airports at Grandpa's house and one airport at my house. I love to go to the library and check out books with Mommy. My current favorite books are What a Scare, Jesse Bear; Jesse Bear, What Will You Wear?; Curious George books; digger books; Are You My Mother?; Big Book of Trucks; Tremendous Tractors; Amazing Airplanes; and two books that Mommy made for me on the computer: Jack's Construction Book and my zoo book, which has pictures from the four zoos and one aquarium that we went to this year. I haven't gotten any new teeth lately. I still love to eat...especially eggs, bread, granola bars, hummus, and guacamole. I love to drink rice milk and sometimes I even get juice! I still love sports...I'm into football right now...GO MICHIGAN WOLVERINES. I sing/hum the Michigan fight song pretty much all day long. Life is good! Here are some pictures of me on my "27 month birthday"...


Don't mess with my little brother!!!
I'm very protective of Reese. Playing at my sand & water table...
Here are my monkey pics...as you will see, I'm
not really in the mood for this today!!!


I also like to be silly. I put my sippy cup in

Mommy's shoe and drank out of it!