Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 14, 2008

My Big Boy Room

September 14, 2008...My big boy room is finally finished. Mommy wanted to finish it before the new baby comes, and it looks like she did. Here are some pictures of my cool room. I love airplanes.

Here is a picture of the airplane Mommy painted on
my wall. All of the passengers are people in my
family. I am the pilot of JTA Airlines!!!
Here are some cloud pictures that Mommy has
taken over the past year. They are above my bed.
She also painted the letters to make my name.

Here are pictures of me at various airports. I love
to go to the airport. You can also see my kitty cat

calendar and my bookshelf.

My fish, Swimmy, is on my bookshelf. Here are more pictures of me at airports in

Raleigh, Grand Rapids, and New York City.

There is also a picture of me at the National
Air & Space Museum in Washington, D.C.