Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, September 26, 2008

Fun with Nana & Nano...

September 26-29, 2008...Nana & Nano came to visit this weekend. We had a great time. They got to meet my brother, Reese. We did lots of fun things together...like cooking, baking, watching the Michigan football game, and playing. Here are some pictures from their visit...

September 26, 2008...Helping Nana & Nano make
hot & sour soup and fried rice....

September 27, 2008...Here we are taking a walk at the dam...

Checking out the "white water" at the dam...
Making sugar cookies with Nana...
Putting elephant and gorilla sprinkles on
my cookies...
Looking at my new animal cards with my
cousins, Lindsey & Kathryn...
Trying to hold Reese...
"Riding the horsey" with Great Uncle Rob...
September 28, 2008...Doing tummy time with
Nana & Reese...
Playing at my sand & water table with Nano...
Just me...
My family...
I love Nana, Nano, & Reese...