Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, March 23, 2009

I'm 2 and 3/4 !!!

March 23, 2009...I turned 2 3/4 or 33 months today. Mommy and Daddy can't believe I'm almost three years old! I am still sweet, shy around others, and very talkative at home. If I'm home and awake, I'm probably talking about something. My favorite thing right now is playing with my stuffed animals. I like to bring certain ones downstairs in the morning, and then I like to have Mommy make them talk. She has to talk in all kinds of different voices. My favorite animals right now are Rocket (cat from Uncle Mark & Aunt Kathy), Spot (dog from Nana & Nano's house), Flash (Reese's bear), Jay (a bluebird), Perry (my Build-a-Bear), and Woof-Woof (my puppy). I also love to play sports with Daddy...soccer, basketball, baseball, and football. Doing "kick-offs" and "punts" in football and "headers" in soccer are so much fun. I also score a lot of touchdowns and homeruns. I still love to play with all my construction and farm equipment, though I've slowed down on my Little People lately. I want to read all the time and go get new books at the library. We've been going a couple times a week. My favorites this month are nonfiction books about airplanes, street sweepers, earthmovers/graders, garbage trucks, and motorcycles; Bertie at Bedtime; Bear About Town; Jack Truck books; Mary and the Mouse, The Mouse and Mary; The Very Hungry Caterpillar; Dump Trucks; and Michigan Wolverines, 1 2 3. My favorite things to eat are granola bars, Cheddar Bunnies, chicken, pork, sweet potatoes, burgers & fries, cereal, and if I'm really lucky, ice cream. Usually, if Daddy is eating something, I want to have some, too. My favorite drinks are "oj", lemonade, and milk/rice milk. My favorite color is blue. I love spending time with "Mom" and "Dad" (yes, I call them mom and dad a lot now) and Grammy & Grandpa; hugging & kissing Reesey; being silly and calling things by silly names; getting on "youtube.com" and checking out airplane, truck, and other videos; playing at my sand table; seeing my neighbor, Camden; watching "Little Bear"; brushing my teeth before bedtime; listening to my favorite songs - "Don't Stop Me Now" by Queen, "Day-O", and "Livin' On a Prayer" by Bon Jovi; changing the CDs in the CD player in my room; playing outside; and having fun. I am becoming very independent, and I am very happy!